[TriLUG] Job Opening - Web Application Developer

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 10:41:15 EST 2007

The company I work for, Copernicus Group IRB, has just posted a new
position for a web app developer.  There is a lot of great information
about what we do on our website.  CGIRB offer competitive benefits and
compensation and CGIRB is an EOE.  http://www.cgirb.com

Essential Duties:

* Work with design team to come up with good UI design; can also
personally create new UI when design or spec is not completely
available
* Develop web pages using Java, JSP and Struts, and related technologies
* Develop dynamic user interface using HTML, JavaScript, CSS and
related technologies
* Be responsible for web development projects from start to finish,
from design to deployment, following the company's coding and
deployment standards

Our ideal candidate will have experience with development and
validation in a regulatory environment that are CFR 21 Part 11
compliant, strong GUI development skills, and Multi-Media development
skills (i.e. online training, ads, etc.).   We are looking for someone
to be innovative and constantly keep up-to-date with latest web
technologies and enjoy working with the user interface.  Great
attention to detail and understanding how to improve the user
experience is a must!   Strong DHTML skills (HTML, JavaScript, CSS),
knowledge of database concepts, SQL, Linux and IIS are preferred.
Interested applicants should be dependable, possess a professional
demeanor, and strong communication skills.

Qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to, a
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field; a minimum 4
years combined web development experience using the following
technologies: JSP, ASP, .NET, PHP, CGI, and a minimum 2 years web
development experience using Java.  Experience using tools like
Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash a big plus!  Additionally, having a
good understanding of OO programming and N-tier architecture is
needed.

Tecnical Skills:

Access, PHP, JSP, VBA, ASP.NET, Struts, SQL Server, Java, CGI,
JavaScript, LINUX, PhotoShop, IIS, J-Reports, Dreamweaver, CSS, HTML,
Flash

If you meet the requirements listed and are seeking an opportunity,
please send your cover letter with resume, including salary
expectations, to the ATTN: HR at hr at cgirb.com or via fax at
919-465-4308.  If CGIRB sees a match between your qualifications and
current hiring needs, we will contact you.

thanks,
David McDowell