[TriLUG] xen on sparc?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Jan 26 17:46:59 EST 2007

Anyone have a recommendation on a motherboard that has a mechanical
constraint of 1U (1.75" max height for PC board, case, processor and heat
sink) and does SATA RAID1?  That'll do xen.

I'd hate to have to whip out my soldering iron and remove the audio header
to make a motherboard fit in a 1U pizza box.  I'm all ears on
recommendations, though.

Behalf Of Ian