[TriLUG] Another seal broken... thinking of installing a C/R anti-spam system

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Sun Jan 28 00:52:46 EST 2007

None.  Everyone I know with a g-mail account gets through just fine.
AOHell, mindspring, earthlink, hotmail, and yahoo all come through just
fine. The only ones I never hear from are the zombfied winders spambots.

If I do run into a problem I can add the problem MTA domain to the
whitelist and messages will not be delayed. Any spam should get flagged by
SpamAssassin. However like I said I have not had to whitelist anything
yet.

YMMV, butu I'm very happy with greylist performance.

Dave