[TriLUG] Another seal broken... thinking of installing a C/R anti-spam system

Jason Faulkner jason at oldos.org
Sun Jan 28 18:33:54 EST 2007

Problem: EMail sending vendors (like, say, IntelliContact).

Your solution doesn't allow for third-party branded sending. How'd you
suggest someone like us, who might send for a large company, handle
the problem? Most customers won't be happy with having an
@intellicontact from name on their email.

--
Jason Faulkner
http://oldos.org