[TriLUG] Another seal broken... thinking of installing a C/R anti-spam system

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 18:59:14 EST 2007

On 1/28/07, Jason Faulkner <jason at oldos.org> wrote:
> If you allow authorization of senders via DNS, doesn't it take out
> most of the benefits Jon was talking about?

No. You would act as their mail server. They would list you as one of
their mail servers. What did you think I meant? That the recipient or
next hop would check to see if your domain (eg. intellicontact.com)
was a valid sender?

Or maybe I misread Jon. How _should_ we deal with companies with
products like intellicontact?

-CMP

--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
UNC-CH SILS Student -- ils.unc.edu/~cmpalmer