[TriLUG] Another seal not yet broken... using Greylisting

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Mon Jan 29 10:33:45 EST 2007

I've got mine set to 30 seconds and the longest delay I've seen during
testing was about 5 minutes. I can say that I have not seen any problems
with large server farms (google, hotmail, yahoo, mindspring) dealing
with the greylist. Nor have I seen issuse from my work, or the various
state agency servers I get mail from friends from. (I'm using the
greylist-milter with Sendmail if that matters.)

To borrow an old line ... You can have my greylist-milter when you pry
it from my cold dead server.. (apologies for the drama) ;-)

Dave