[TriLUG] FeatureTel is looking to hire a Customer service type with some minor help desk duties

jonc jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 29 16:58:59 EST 2007

We are looking to hire someone foolish enough to join a VoIP startup
(well we are a bit beyond the start up phase). The position is for a
Customer service type individual who will also have some light Help Desk
duties.

The pay is good (upper 20's to lower 30's). The working conditions are
good. There are no benefits - other than free phone service, and
occasional free lunches (whenever I want pizza, which is generally about
once a week but sometimes everyday till I get my latest project done...)

We are mostly looking for folks who haven't learned too many bad habits
by working at large companies - so recent college grads and moms/dads
returning to the workforce are welcome to come look us over. We would
also like you to have a good voice and be obsessed with organization.

We are located in Apex near US 1 and TenTen.

Feel free to give me a call at 919-459-2309 or to respond to this email.

Thanks for your time,

Jon Carnes
FeatureTel