[TriLUG] The new *ata options in the new kernels

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Tue Feb 6 16:43:05 EST 2007

Thanks. Looks like the safe thing to do is stick with drivers/ide for PATA
drives for the time being. I might compile another kernel with libata for
PATA just for hoots, though.

Now if I could just get openafs to compile with 2.6.20 I'd be good to
go....

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Assistant Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
New Book: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/178592.ctl