[TriLUG] visiting Red Hat HQ

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 16:40:50 EST 2007

Hi, folks!  Pardon, I'm just an out-of-stater looking for some information
from the locals.

I'll be in Raleigh (and/or Greensboro, and Danville, VA) Feb. 27-28 - not
overlapping with a TriLUG meeting, or any other local group meetings, alas.
But I will be in the town with Red Hat headquarters, so it occurred to me -
is that a good opportunity for a pilgrimage?

In other words, if a general Linux enthusiast shows up at the doors of Red
Hat HQ, will she find anything particularly rewarding there?  Will I be
embraced by cuddly penguins, who will give me a flipper and lead me inside
to a world of Linuxy goodness and wonder?  Or will a receptionist just frown
at me and ask if I'm a bigshot executive with an appointment?  Has anybody
else visited Red Hat HQ just for the sake of visiting?

Thanks so much!
--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/