[TriLUG] visiting Red Hat HQ

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 16:44:38 EST 2007

I've only visited during either a) official events, or b) with a friend who
worked there.

WMM

On 2/7/07, Catherine Devlin <catherine.devlin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, folks!  Pardon, I'm just an out-of-stater looking for some information
> from the locals.
>
> I'll be in Raleigh (and/or Greensboro, and Danville, VA) Feb. 27-28 - not
> overlapping with a TriLUG meeting, or any other local group meetings,
> alas.
> But I will be in the town with Red Hat headquarters, so it occurred to me
> -
> is that a good opportunity for a pilgrimage?
>
> In other words, if a general Linux enthusiast shows up at the doors of Red
> Hat HQ, will she find anything particularly rewarding there?  Will I be
> embraced by cuddly penguins, who will give me a flipper and lead me inside
> to a world of Linuxy goodness and wonder?  Or will a receptionist just
> frown
> at me and ask if I'm a bigshot executive with an appointment?  Has anybody
> else visited Red Hat HQ just for the sake of visiting?
>
> Thanks so much!
> --
> - Catherine
> http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2