[TriLUG] visiting Red Hat HQ

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 20:30:59 EST 2007

I wonder if the person who now lives in the original Red Hat apartment knows
of the historical significance.

That said, like others on the list have already said, the Red Hat building
is just an office building, just like any other publicly traded company of
their size.  That said it's a nice building, certainly nothing wrong with
it.  In fact the company that I work for leases office space in centennial
campus for something-or-another.

Greg