Informal TriLUG Lunch? (was Re: [TriLUG] visiting Red Hat HQ)

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 08:38:20 EST 2007

ooh - food and I work not 10 minutes from there now

I'm in

On 2/8/07, James Brigman <jbrigman at nc.rr.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 21:10 -0500, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> > On 2/7/07, Catherine Devlin <catherine.devlin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi, folks!  Pardon, I'm just an out-of-stater looking for some
> information
> > > from the locals.
> > >
> > > I'll be in Raleigh (and/or Greensboro, and Danville, VA) Feb. 27-28 -
> not
> > > overlapping with a TriLUG meeting, or any other local group meetings,
> alas.
> > > But I will be in the town with Red Hat headquarters, so it occurred to
> me -
> > > is that a good opportunity for a pilgrimage?
> >
> > No, but it is almost certainly a good opportunity to call a TriLUG
> Lunch[1]! :-)
> > (It's been too long since we've had one anyway.)  How do you like
> > Mongolian food?  Crazy Fire Mongolian Grill[2] off Buck Jones Rd in Cary
> > has been the location most often used for TriLUG lunches.  If you're
> > going to be in town anyway, why not show up for lunch and meet
> > some of the TriLUG members?
>
> Ooo. My missive came across a bit preachy.
> Thanks Tanner for making it happen! <blush>
>
> JKB

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2