[TriLUG] Open NMS

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Thu Feb 8 09:27:54 EST 2007

On Feb 7, 2007, at 11:46 AM, Tanner Lovelace wrote:

> On 2/7/07, Ralph Gill <ralph.gill at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Has anyone had any experience with Open NMS? Any recommendations
>> pro or con?
>
> You do realize the maintainer of OpenNMS is a long time TriLUG
> member and reads the list.

Did someone call my name?

(grin)

Sorry for the delay. We're at SCALE in LA this weekend. Nice break
from the cold.

Ralph - feel free to drop me a line off list, although I admit I'm
biased (grin).

OpenNMS is 100% free (as in freedom and beer) software so we make our
money on services, and thus we tend to have to charge for showing
people how to get it working. However, we have a standing offer to
companies in the area - we'll come and spend a half day with you
getting OpenNMS installed so you can kick the tires, etc., in
exchange for lunch (grin).

Will do software for food.

-T

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 503 961 7746
Skype: tarusb                               Direct: +1 919 647 4749
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C