[TriLUG] visiting Red Hat HQ

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Thu Feb 8 09:31:00 EST 2007

On Feb 7, 2007, at 4:40 PM, Catherine Devlin wrote:

> But I will be in the town with Red Hat headquarters, so it occurred
> to me -
> is that a good opportunity for a pilgrimage?

If you feel like driving across the lake to Pittsboro, you can come
see the OpenNMS headquarters. (grin)

If you let me know in time I can probably arrange a tour of a one
million gallon a year biodiesel plant (http://www.biofuels.coop) and
we tend to eat North Carolina BBQ on Fridays.

Oh, and we have a small server room, too.

-T

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 503 961 7746
Skype: tarusb                               Direct: +1 919 647 4749
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C