[TriLUG] visiting Red Hat HQ

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Thu Feb 8 10:38:20 EST 2007

Catherine Devlin wrote:
> I'd feel funny presenting myself as that
> important.  Sure, I blog, but it's not like Linus Torvald won't take his
> morning coffee without reading me.

Linked!  http://unixbeard.blogspot.com/

The Red Hat offices are sort of anticlimactic.  Like others have said,
it's just a standard big boring office building with boring cube farms
and no Wonkavator or anything like that.

But we have a very high concentration of Linux geeks here per capita and
like Tanner and others have suggested, we will use any excuse to set up
a lunch together.

Are you a PGP/GnuPG user?  If so, it might be a good opportunity for a
key signing since you're from out of town.