[TriLUG] visiting Red Hat HQ

Jim Wright wrightjim at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:22:52 EST 2007

Greg Brown wrote:
> Hum.. both good questions, I'm not exactly sure.  The elevator certificate
> in the same building dates to 1959 if memory isn't failing me.

I believe Ragland was built in '59, but probably wasn't a datacenter
until many years later.  I believe it still is now, but I also believe
it is slated for demolition sometime soon.  The oldest buildings that
were actually data centers in the olden days probably are something at
IBM and the First Flight Center (formerly TUCC).