[TriLUG] A bit OT: Dell replacement parts in Raleigh?

Jim Wright wrightjim at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:34:26 EST 2007

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil wrote:
> I think Best Buy might have one as well. I can't remember. I agree
> ...you definitely want to get a universal AC adapter. No need to drop an
> exorbitant amount of money on some Dell one.

I'd actually check the Dell prices first...I recently lost one on a trip
to the mountains, and the cheapest universal I could find locally was
$129 (this is especially true if you have a newer Dell...you might get
away with something cheaper for an older one).  I was able to get a
replacement from Dell for about $35 (this was for a Inspiron 600m).