[TriLUG] OT: unofficial TriCHUG at JAX after the meeting

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 17:16:43 EST 2007

Yup, that's right, BEER!  Sorry I'm a bit late on the announcement,
but TriCHUG will be meeting at JAX again tonight.  JAX is located at
the corner of Avent Ferry and Gorman St.  You can't miss it.  I know
we had a couple people come last month.  JAX is a clean establishment
with good food and great HD televisions.  We'll hopefully be catching
the end of the Carolina Hurricanes game while we drink a beer after
TriLUG meeting.

TriCHUG is not a TriLUG sponsored event.  :)  Come and go at your own
risk, please drink/drive responsibly.

thanks and see you there!
David