[TriLUG] visiting Red Hat HQ

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Fri Feb 9 08:51:00 EST 2007

IRRC, Ragland was built in '58 (but could be wrong, may infact be 59),
and the basement (aka Data Center) as a Civil Air Defense room. Now it's
a data center and they have kept it up quite nice.

Jim, you're right that it is slated for demolition, but not until the
"new" data center is built/migrated.

Oh, and they still only have 10Mb to most of the offices in Ragland.