Informal TriLUG Lunch? (was Re: [TriLUG] visiting Red Hat HQ)

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 14:31:19 EST 2007

OK, plane tickets are in hand!

Right now, the wiki suggests 11:45 on 2/27.  My plane arrives (supposedly)
at GSO at 10:30; Google Maps suggests it's a 1.5 h drive to Raleigh; allow
some time to get out of the plane, get my luggage, and pick up the rental
car, and I'm afraid that I might get to the restaurant just as everybody's
leaving.  And if there's a flight delay (No!  Flights get delayed?), then
who knows?

So - not to act like the center of the universe, but - if I'm going to be
fairly confident of being able to make it, which would be better?  Moving
the lunch time to later (12:30?  1:00, even?), or to the next day (Wed.
2/28)?

Thanks so much!

--
- Catherine