[TriLUG] [OT] HP briefing center

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Sat Feb 10 10:21:22 EST 2007

There is an facility in Cary, but I don't know if I'd call it a briefing
center.  I have been to briefings there, blade servers, etc.  There is
also a much bigger facility in the metro Atlanta area, they have
benchmark labs etc there.  My sales guy set it up.

For what it's worth, my take is still HP, IBM has good technology, but
in some areas it's really poorly integrated/implemented.  The software
that the two vendors have for remote management, IBM's Director and HP's
Insight, weren't even close.  Insight was far superior when we compared
a while ago. Of course this is just in the server space.

Kevin