[TriLUG] Old Guy Stories

J.C. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Sun Feb 11 14:45:58 EST 2007

Neil,

The computer was mounted in the lower left side of a metal desk. I would
guess the unit size was  perhaps 18"x18"x24deep ( just a guess ).

The magnetic core memory section was in the middle slots with card slots
on both sides. Not sure where the power supply was located or how many
slots were in the unit. The only panel  was a small readout located on
the top of the desk. Readout consisted of time and automation functions.
( all numeric read out ) programming was by punch paper tape.

jcj

--
Visit my weblog at: http://www.wendellgeek.com/weblog/

Webmaster for: