[TriLUG] [OT] HP briefing center

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Mon Feb 12 08:11:49 EST 2007

I guess we can agree to disagree. I find the IBM X3 technologies used in
their higher end servers, better on a whole. I definitely prefer the IBM
blades over HP and Dell.

Oh, and I've used both IBM Director and HP Insight. I have to say from
an administration and user standpoint, I prefer the IBM Director.

What we can agree on is they *all* should be running some flavor of
linux!  :)