[TriLUG] Laptop hard drive showdown: Hitachi vs Western Digital

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 14:08:24 EST 2007

On 2/12/07, Ed Hill <ed at eh3.com> wrote:

> But that's just my opinion.  Perhaps you have a really pressing need
> for the additional 60GB...?

Yes, I forgot to mention that's the entire reason I'm getting the new drive.
I've filled all but a few hundred meg of my 80GB hard drive so far, and I
cannot in any way justify paying money to just up it only 20GB, especially
when a big reason to get the bigger hard drive is to have extra space to
do KDE developement and have space to store virtual linux distros for
use with VMWare.

Thanks, though.

Cheers,
Tanner