[TriLUG] Raleigh area online magazine using open source editing

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 23:15:11 EST 2007

Thanks.

Also, I just got this from Anton Zuiker:

<snip />

But don't wait to then to meet up with other North Carolina bloggers.
BlogTogether has other events planned -- visit http://blogtogether.org
get details about our regular meetups, occasional happy hours and
future
conferences. We encourage you to subscribe to our mailing list, too.
Find a
link in the sidebar of the BlogTogether home page.

Please consider attending these two events:

1. Triangle-area bloggers are invited to a *BlogTogether happy hour
Wednesday, February 21, 2007 from 6-7:30pm at Serena Restaurant and
Bar*(5311 S. Miami Blvd,
RTP). There will be free food, free drinks and free wifi, courtesy of
Duke
University. More info is at the BlogTogether blog.

2. This summer, we'll have a food blogging tour. Whet your appetite by
visiting http://wiki.blogtogether.org/blogtogether/show/FoodBlogging.

Hope to see you soon.

Anton
<snip />

Cheers,
CMP

--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
UNC-CH SILS Student -- ils.unc.edu/~cmpalmer