[TriLUG] OT: Microsoft Across America

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Wed Feb 14 08:33:22 EST 2007

....the beers, that is.

-----Original Message-----
From: trilug-bounces at trilug.org [mailto:trilug-bounces at trilug.org] On
Behalf Of OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 8:30 AM
To: trilug at trilug.org
Subject: RE: [TriLUG] OT: Microsoft Across America

Nice! I might have to have a beta-test of a few of them ;).

I'm mainly going to the conference for work ...but its nice to be paid
to take a day off to go listen to someone try and bolster windows
support.

Hey -- maybe I'll get a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate signed by Bill
Gates! Although I'd rather have an autographed copy of the vanilla linux
kernel from Linus ...but my chances are slim ...I'd bet.