[TriLUG] linux accessable CD/DVD autoloader for archiving?

Marc Wiatrowski wia at iglass.net
Thu Feb 15 10:36:34 EST 2007

I don't have much experience in this area to know what the terminology
exactly is, but I'm looking for a CD/DVD burner/autoloader that I can
use to automate some archiving.

Ideally I'd like to be able to script mkisofs and then have the image
burned without having to manually go swap out CD/DVDs.  It would be 1 or
2 copies.  I'm not looking for a duplicator...  It would have to interface
with linux either directly or via network.  Printing/Labeling would
be nice.

Is there anything like this?  Anyone have anything they have used or
heard of that would point me in some direction?

thanks,
marc