[TriLUG] OT: burger joints

Mike Norwood norwoodm at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 15 16:53:18 EST 2007

Since you put on Burger King and McDonalds, I will mention that if this
were 15 or 20 years ago, people might seriously include Hardees.  Yes, it
is true!  In the 80's their food was actually good!   This may just be the
blur of the years passing, but I seem to remember the food you got from
them actually looked like the pictures on their advertising.

Now, it seems like every time (maybe twice a year) that I dare to go into one,
it is just like the perfect example of a slow, poorly run "fast" food place
that serves really bad food.

Mike N.