[TriLUG] Interesting issue

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 17:33:23 EST 2007

I'd much rather receive an "RTFM" response to a question rather than silence.

IMHO,the crickets gives the user two possible answers:

1. The problem is too simple for anyone to bother answering.
2. The problem is too complex and no one knows the answer.

But more importantly, it really says that no one in the LUG cares
enough to even say, "Wow this is a big problem." or "Wow, you're a
dumba@#"

I know I've asked plenty of stupid questions in my time. And, I'm
really glad that people took the time to answer them. (Or at least
tell me where to look.)

Regards,
Mark.