[TriLUG] Lunch Meeting

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 10:44:07 EST 2007

4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

Day -8: 12 days since the initial communication[1] that started everything.
There were a few false starts, but I think I've finally nailed down the
correct time and place[2].  Now I just have to get the word out.  I'd
try using the radio but I think it's days are pretty much over so I'm
reduced to using this thing called e-mail.  It's had mixed results in the
past but hopefully it will work this time.  Now if I can just figure out
what the symbols on this piece of paper mean.  Here's what they say:

Crazy Fire / 27 Feb / 12:45 pm / Add name to wiki

I get the date but what is this wiki thing?  Maybe if I find what
this Crazy Fire thing is and go there I'll find out more.

Tanner
(with apologies to Lost)

[1] http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20070205/046388.html
[2] http://www.trilug.org/wiki/TriLUG_Lunch