[TriLUG] OT~ish: 2U cases - 14" depth

Shane O'Donnell shaneodonnell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 15:15:28 EST 2007

On 2/19/07, David McDowell <turnpike420 at gmail.com> wrote:

> custom? as you you purchased some sheet metal and went to work bending
> and adding screw holes?

Custom, as in we told a company that does system assembly and chassis design
to make a box to our specs.  Can't remember (or recommend) the company--not
the highest specs on reliability...

well... I hadn't thought about 1U... figured the size would be too
> cost prohibitive, but if cost is not prohibitive, that would probably
> be fine.
>
> ...IronMountain??  The records management company??

No...definitely not...sorry.  I meant "Iron Systems"...
http://www.ironsystems.com/integration-prod.asp

Shane O.