[TriLUG] Interesting issue

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 23:23:04 EST 2007

Thanks for the nomination Jon.  I'll gladly issue an RTFM to anyone
who asks things that I consider to be a dumb and obvious questions.
However, from some of my own posts you might see that I may be the one
asking the dumb and obvious question!  (I don't know if I have the
knowledge base that some of you do to know when a question is dumb and
when it is not.)

So, if I could be so bold as to change my title, I prefer:

Prince of the SBAA

My mission, which I would gladly accept, would be to interject my
tagline, "Stop Being An A####le." into conversations where one party
or another has gotten out of hand and is posting rude comments about
others lack of knowledge.

If that's acceptable, then I accept!

Regards,
Mark.