Informal TriLUG Lunch? (was Re: [TriLUG] visiting Red Hat HQ)

Rob Rousseau ki4bke at nc.rr.com
Tue Feb 20 11:02:48 EST 2007

Ok Folks, please send me an e-mail if you are interested in going onsite
over to IBM (off Davis Dr. in RTP) for a small lunchtime tour.
I've talked with the folks who run DeveloperWorks
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/ and they can have someone talk to
us.  We can also go view one of our main datacenters.
This will be for next Weds, Feb. 28th and possibly around 12noon.  I
doubt that lunch would be provided, but there is a cafeteria there that
we could maybe grab a lunchbag beforehand.
Thanks!
-Rob