[TriLUG] OT: anyone in downtown Raleigh tall building?

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 08:59:09 EST 2007

Hi folks, I know this is WAY OT, but I figured I had a shot since the
list has many readers.  I'm searching for someone who works in one of
the 2 tall downtown Raleigh buildings.  I'm wondering if there is a
way to be allowed inside and near/on the top floor on the East side of
one of them Saturday around 5:45-7:45pm ... as there is a total lunar
eclipse at moon rise (sunset) that I would like to photograph.  I
would like to bring a guest with me.  I'd certainly owe you a beer at
Flying Saucer or something!  :)

If anyone has any info for me, please reply off list.

thank you!
David