[TriLUG] OT: anyone in downtown Raleigh tall building?

Brian Daniels bitmage at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 26 14:06:22 EST 2007

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 09:47:37AM -0800, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, David McDowell wrote:
>
> > ... as there is a total lunar
> >eclipse at moon rise (sunset) that I would like to photograph.
>
> It's going to be over by the time we see it - the moon will
> only be in the penumbra

I think you'll see more than that, assuming you're on the East Coast of the US:
http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/OH/image1/LE2007Mar03-Fig1.GIF

We're well within the U2-U3 period.

--Brian

--
Be it thy course to busy giddy minds
With foreign quarrels; that action, hence borne out,

Brian Daniels                  bitmage at bellsouth.net
      http://www.eviloverlord.net