[TriLUG] DST fix

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 22:44:01 EST 2007

Warren, that is the obvious bit.  *sigh*

What I'm trying to say is that it could potentially change the
distro... sure all the binaries are probably fine and your programs
still work, but it would no longer be "RHEL".  Is this what Mark
*really* wants?  Someone who knows what I'm saying, I know there is a
better way to explain this than what I'm coming up with.

thanks,
David