[TriLUG] CompUSA closing stores

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Feb 28 14:41:43 EST 2007

On Wednesday 28 February 2007 13:03, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> They actually made me sign something!  They had a really high pressure
> sales tactic that really went over the top more than the last time I
> bought a car!  I didn't buy the plan and wouldn't have bought the
> laptop...but it was a last minute birthday present ;-)

My wife and I went to Bill Heard Chevrolet in Sanford, FL, and before they
discussed it, they wanted me to sign a paper that if they made me an offer, I
wouldn't shop it around, or something like that. HaHaHaHa!!!

The sales receipts at Cheapguys Computers in Florida contain a 1 page contract
on the back, and they expect you to sign that before they'll give you the
goods. At least that's how it was the time I shopped there -- maybe 2003???

SteveT

Steve Litt
Author: Universal Troubleshooting Process books and courseware
http://www.troubleshooters.com/