[TriLUG] Electronic Filing Software

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Fri Mar 2 19:14:12 EST 2007

I used gocr for a research project with some success -- needed to be
edited by hand for accuracy, but it saved my research assistant a lot of
typing.

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Assistant Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
New Book: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/178592.ctl