[TriLUG] Convert to Linux

Tom Ed White tomed at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 5 13:00:35 EST 2007

Lewis,

I suggest using a dedicated box for learning and evaluating Linux. That
will reduce the level of complexity somewhat. It can be an old box - Linux
is pretty good with old hw.

Then, once you have achieved a level of comfort on managing your data
and apps with the Linux box, you can "bite the bullet."

Regards,
Tom Ed