[TriLUG] Motherboard/Ubuntu issue

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:56:48 EST 2007

Hi Alan,
The keyboard controller does make a lot of sense.  We also have a SCSI
card in the system that is working, but whenever we enter the setup
utility for the card the keyboard will not move the cursor between
fields.

We are going to reinstall Dapper Server and try the fix you mentioned.

Thanks for the advice,
Mark.