[TriLUG] OT: Hardware question

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Wed Mar 7 14:31:48 EST 2007

I can whole heartily advise against the dell switches.  I have a bunch
of the 5324's and hate them.  And you can't manage the web interface
from anything but IE.  There command line interface seems rather
unintuitive for setting up vlans. I've slowly been replacing them and
sending the Dell's to our corporate office to the windows admins.

Matt