[TriLUG] WTB/WTT: 19" server cabinet

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Thu Mar 8 12:26:08 EST 2007

I just moved into a new house last week and realized a 19" rack will fit
nicely next to my desk and free up the whole wall in my home office
currently occupied by a bread rack (which mostly holds linux server and
switch hardware that is rack-mountable).

If anyone is looking to get rid of a 19" rack, half height, full height,
whatever, please contact me off-list.  I'm not picky about the height
but I do want to try to get a cabinet that has its sides and screen door
intact.