[TriLUG] NCSECU website

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Fri Mar 9 14:04:53 EST 2007

I'm wondering if someone more skilled at web stuff than I am can take a
look at the NC State Employees Credit Union website,
http://www.ncsecu.org. I've always used it just fine from linux using
firefox/iceweasel as the browser; suddenly this week, I can't access it
using linux but it works fine from a windows session within vmware on the
same machine. This is aggravating, of course, but I don't even know how to
begin diagnosing it and I have a nagging suspicion that the IT people
there won't want to spend much time on it either. Any ideas what might be
happening?

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Assistant Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
New Book: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/178592.ctl