[TriLUG] NCSECU website

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Fri Mar 9 14:43:43 EST 2007

Andrew Perrin wrote:
> I'm wondering if someone more skilled at web stuff than I am can take a
> look at the NC State Employees Credit Union website,
> http://www.ncsecu.org. I've always used it just fine from linux using
> firefox/iceweasel as the browser; suddenly this week, I can't access it
> using linux but it works fine from a windows session within vmware on
> the same machine. This is aggravating, of course, but I don't even know
> how to begin diagnosing it and I have a nagging suspicion that the IT
> people there won't want to spend much time on it either. Any ideas what
> might be happening?

Running Ubuntu "edgy" with Firefox 2.0.0.1 it comes up mostly fine.
There are some minor layout issues (upper left corner layout is too
cramped to contain its content, and there is a little bit of scrambled
crap under "related links" where two links got written to the same space
on top of one another).