[TriLUG] dvd rippin experience?

Owen Berry oberry at trilug.org
Tue Mar 13 10:14:32 EDT 2007

If you can get mplayer to play the track you want, you can use the
dumpstream and dumpfile options (see the man page) to dump it to a file.
Also see the man page for help on playing only the track(s) you want -
some good examples near the end.

Not sure on why you see different numbers of tracks on different
players.

Owen