[TriLUG] CPU Considerations/Recommendations

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Wed Mar 14 14:24:48 EDT 2007

Unless you have >4gb of ram there probably isn't a compelling need for
64 bit.  However 32bit flash can run on 64 bit linux:
http://www.jamesward.org/wordpress/2006/12/06/flash-9-on-64bit-linux-in-2-commands/

I suppose getting any ol thing to run is merely a matter of motivation:

http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.eshangrao.com%2Findex.php%2F2007%2F01%2F16%2F324-flexbuilder-201-for-linux%25C2%25A0&langpair=zh%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

-Andy

--
>From Windows/Exchange to Linux/Meldware
Buni Meldware Communication Suite
Email, Calendaring, ease of configuration/administration
http://buni.org