[TriLUG] Re: [NCSA-discuss] A database recovery question on Zope/Plone

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:17:09 EDT 2007

which version(s) of Zope were you using and are you moving to? Zope and
Plone don't necessarily maintain backwards compatibility

WMM

On 3/14/07, Len Boyle <Len.Boyle at sas.com> wrote:

> Liyun Yu
> _
> I know nothing about zope, but I have found with some other software, you
> can start with a clean system. Copy the old database file in. Then install
> the new software. When the software is installed with the old database it
> picks it's existence and use's it, might even have to upgrade the existing
> data to a new format.
>
> len

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2