[TriLUG] Raleigh Perl Mongers meeting Thursday March 15th 7:15pm at Tekelec in RTP

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:24:14 EDT 2007

Hello Perl Mongers and TriLUGgers,

We'll be meeting at Tekelec Thursday evening.  Directions are on the
website at http://raleigh.pm.org if you need them.

The topic will be VMware's Perl API and I will be presenting.

I have used VMware's virtualization products casually for a number of
years and was excited to learn of the existence of a Perl API supplied
with some of their products including some of the free(gratis) ones.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP, though it is not required.

March meeting">RSVP</a>

--bradoaks

p.s. Plan to attend our April 19th meeting when we will have James
Oden talking about perl threads.