[TriLUG] Novell & Microsoft - sleeping with the enemy

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Fri Mar 16 14:56:47 EDT 2007

Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> And maybe they aren't running OS/2 and Lotus Notes either :-)

So I'm sitting in my lab at IBM... haven't seen OS/2 in years but sadly
I do still see Notes every day.  C'est la vie.

But the Linux stuff I get to play with... ahhhhhh so very nice.

I'd tell you all about pSeries hardware and how it would revolutionize
the lives of most Linux sysadmins here but I'd sound like a commercial.
 I'm just a knuckle dragging contractor here, no marketing slime, but
I've honestly been very impressed with the commitment IBM has put into
Open Source and especially Linux.  I feel lucky to be a part of that effort.