[TriLUG] Re: unlocking a sonicwall firewall?

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 11:49:03 EDT 2007

Thanks for the help guys. These were from TW, the tech had the mac addresses
added to the "discontinued" list, and they were basically being thrown away.
These
boxes will work for a small lab we have here.

Looks like my google-ness needs glasses today.

Jim, I will contact you if the help is needed, thanks for the offer.

Carl